We’re currently working on updating our menu. In the meantime, please understand our constraints
and that prices may be a bit different in the store than what is displayed here. We look forward to seeing you in person soon!
Scroll to the bottom of this page or the Home page and employ the audio gizmo if you want to enjoy listening to some sweet background tunes from the past while you peruse this site and learn more about Avenue B Grocery & Market.
King Combo $9.25 (cannot be halved)
Combination of roast beef, ham, turkey, and 3 cheeses.
Queen B $8.75 (cannot be halved)
Combination of avocado, 3 cheeses, mushrooms, and jalapenos.
Veggie Wonder $8.25 (cannot be halved)
Sprouts, pickles, black olives, jalapenos, and mushrooms.
Club Sandwich $9.75 (cannot be halved)
Double-Decker, on toast of your choice, with Ham, Bacon, Turkey, Swiss and Cheddar.
Roast Beef $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Ham $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Turkey $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Salami $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Bacon $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Egg Salad $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Avocado $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Home-made Pimento Cheese $8.25 (half sandwich $4.25)
Peanut Butter and Jelly $5.25 (cannot be halved)
Choice of creamy or crunchy with grape, strawberry or peach, choice of bread. Add banana for no extra charge.
- Your choice of the following breads for any sandwich: Oatnut, Whole Wheat, White, Sourdough, Potato, Light Rye, Dark Rye, Multi-Grain, Health Nut, Gluten Free
- Your sandwich includes your choice of any or all the following: Mayo, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion
- The following extras can be added to any sandwich for 50 cents each: Extra meat, Extra Cheese, Avocado
- These following extras can be added to any sandwich for 25 cents each: Sprouts, Pickles, Black Olives, Green Olives, Mushrooms, Peppers (Jalapeno, Banana, Cherry, and Bell if available), Coarse-ground Mustard, Garlic-Habanero Mayo, Bacon (per slice)
The Daily Special ~ Price based on special.
Check when you come in, or call!
- We make a variety of soups daily in the fall and winter, and they are often vegetarian.
- Every Saturday we have Ross’ famous Texas Chili or Frito Pie!